Wonderful career opportunity for Facebook ads media buyer!
We’re looking for a Facebook Ads media buyer that has knowledge of running PPC ads on at least one ads platform such as Google, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, or TikTok.
We would like to hire one full-time person however we would be willing to hire two people at part-time if it’s the right fit.
Your daily responsibilities would include:
- Audit & optimize performance of ongoing paid ad campaigns in ads platforms to ensure KPIs are met such as CPL and budget spend.
- Provide updates via email and team meetings on current status of accounts, results, and strategy moving forward.
- Handling multiple client ad accounts
- Ensuring data and reporting systems are accurate and up to date
To qualify for this position, you will need:
- Very strong attention to detail
- Excellent data and analytical analysis abilities
- Experience using spreadsheets or data reporting tools
- A strong internet connection
- Excellent English
In addition to having excellent English skills, you’ll need to use the applications we listed below. You don’t need to be an expert, but you need to be at least familiar with most of them:
- Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets
- Communication apps such as Slack, Skype, Google Hangouts, FB Messenger, WhatsApp, or Zoom
If accepted, you will be provided training on our approach to Facebook Ads and more training as needed.
You’ll be working with the Managing Director as well as our Head of Fulfillment to help you with your ads. As our business grows, you will have the opportunity to be the Lead Facebook ads specialist, move to other positions as new job roles are created, or manage your own team.
Our company is based in the United States and 100% remote, so you can work from home or anywhere.
When applying, put “Purple Squirrel” in the subject heading.